Love Your Skin!

Love Your Skin!
Use Organic Personal Care Products From Norwex

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth
Join Our Team and Support Our Cause

Start Thinking Norwex!

Improving Quality of Life by reducing the consumption of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.

Visit our main website for details on how you can purchase our products or join our team and help promote this cause.

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!
YOU CAN TOO!


NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE

NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE
Easy Online Shopping!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!
Try the Norwex Window, Glass & Mirror Polishing Cloth
Sunday, October 25, 2009

Norwex Optic Cloth


This little baby is the "bees knees" as the Geico Geco would say.
There is nothing I hate more than smears, fingerprints or dust on my glasses. I carry this Norwex Optic Cloth in my purse, I have one in my desk drawer, and yes I even have one in the glove compartment of my car because it really works. Just moisten your lenses slightly and use the Optic Cloth to polish your lenses to a sparkling shine.
It works fantastic on camera lenses, binoculars, computer screens, cell phone screens, CD's etc. and is so small and easy to carry in your purse or pocket. It comes in a small plastic case to keep it clean. I even have some friends that use it to polish fingerprints off their collector cars and mirrors at shows.
To purchase this and other environmental cleaning and personal care products please visit:
http://www.norwex-products-online.com/ or call Toll Free at: 1-877-855-7385

0 comments:

About Me

Norwex Enviro Products - Marg Vines
View my complete profile

Sell Norwex Online!

Sell Norwex Online!
Purchase YOUR Norwex Website from www.NorwexWebsites.com!

Followers