Love Your Skin!

Love Your Skin!
Use Organic Personal Care Products From Norwex

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth
Join Our Team and Support Our Cause

Start Thinking Norwex!

Improving Quality of Life by reducing the consumption of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.

Visit our main website for details on how you can purchase our products or join our team and help promote this cause.

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!
YOU CAN TOO!


NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE

NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE
Easy Online Shopping!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!
Try the Norwex Window, Glass & Mirror Polishing Cloth
Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oven & Grill Cleaner


This wonderful new Oven & Grill Cleaner is an all-natural, botanical blend that creates no heat, fumes, or boiling action.
I have several allergies and mostly to strong odours or perfumed products, so I could hardly wait to try out an odourless and non caustic cleaner. True to its word it was so easy to use and cleaned even the toughest oven and grill grime.
I just heated my oven to about 100 degrees F and then sprayed on the cleaner. I was amazed that within 5-10 minutes I was able to wipe my oven clean with little or no effort whatsoever! I'm telling you, I was all over that idea!!! It is bio-based, all-natural and biodegradable.
As with all cleaners environmental or not, it is recommended that you use gloves for cleaning as any prolonged exposure to your skin with anything can in some cases case some issues. I have to tell you though the old saying "try it you'll like it" was never more true than it is with this product.
To view this and other environmental products please visit http://www.norwex-products-online.com/
Size: 500 ml; 16 oz

0 comments:

About Me

Norwex Enviro Products - Marg Vines
View my complete profile

Sell Norwex Online!

Sell Norwex Online!
Purchase YOUR Norwex Website from www.NorwexWebsites.com!

Followers