Love Your Skin!

Love Your Skin!
Use Organic Personal Care Products From Norwex

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth
Join Our Team and Support Our Cause

Start Thinking Norwex!

Improving Quality of Life by reducing the consumption of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.

Visit our main website for details on how you can purchase our products or join our team and help promote this cause.

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!
YOU CAN TOO!


NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE

NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE
Easy Online Shopping!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!
Try the Norwex Window, Glass & Mirror Polishing Cloth
Sunday, October 25, 2009

Antibac Window Polishing Cloth


I know I said in my last post that the Antibac Envirocloth was the backbone of the Norwex Product Line and while I stand by that comment it is really complimented with the Window Polishing Cloth. Together they make quite a team. My first introduction a I said before was at my friend's Norwex Home Party.

You could have knocked my eyeballs off with a stick when The Consultant did a demonstration on the mirror in my friends bathroom. First of all she took some butter, yes I said butter, and then she spread it all over the mirror. She then proceeded to moisten the Antibac Envirocloth Cloth with some luke warm water and started to wipe the mirror. I had to kind of smile to myself as the butter started to smear all over, but then all of a sudden the greasy smear started to disappear!! Believe it or not it all disappeared! She then took the Antibac Window Cloth and started to polish the clean mirror. That mirror just absolutely glistened. Ok, I was hooked I'll admit it. I needed something in my cleaning regime that was that easy and only used water.

To view this and other environmental cleaning and personal care products please visit:

http://www.norwex-products-online.com or call Toll Free at: 1-877-855-7385

0 comments:

About Me

Norwex Enviro Products - Marg Vines
View my complete profile

Sell Norwex Online!

Sell Norwex Online!
Purchase YOUR Norwex Website from www.NorwexWebsites.com!

Followers