Love Your Skin!

Love Your Skin!
Use Organic Personal Care Products From Norwex

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth
Join Our Team and Support Our Cause

Start Thinking Norwex!

Improving Quality of Life by reducing the consumption of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.

Visit our main website for details on how you can purchase our products or join our team and help promote this cause.

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!
YOU CAN TOO!


NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE

NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE
Easy Online Shopping!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!
Try the Norwex Window, Glass & Mirror Polishing Cloth
Sunday, October 25, 2009

Antibac Travel Pack (Enviro Cloths)


Boy oh Boy, someone was really using their head when they came up with the idea for this Antibac Travel Pack!

This is a set of 4 small envirocloths. They are a smaller version of the regular Antibac Envirocloth and are packed in a recloseable plastic container to make them compact and easy to carry anywhere you go. I carry these cloths in my purse and love the idea that I have an antibacterial cloth to use in public buildings. I can clean tap handles in washrooms, doorknobs etc. and help to protect myself and my family from the spread of germs. With this scary flu season upon us it is just a little bit of security that I can rely on. No I'm not really fanatical but I think we all need to do our part to stop the spread of germs and the Travel Pack allows me to do something outside of my home to assure that.

The Antibac Travel Pack is a must for anyone in their purse, diaper bag, car glove compartment, gym bag, swimbag etc.

To learn more about the Antibac Travel Pack and other environmental cleaning and personal care products visit: www. norwex-products-online.com or call Toll Free at 1-877-855-7385.

0 comments:

About Me

Norwex Enviro Products - Marg Vines
View my complete profile

Sell Norwex Online!

Sell Norwex Online!
Purchase YOUR Norwex Website from www.NorwexWebsites.com!

Followers