Love Your Skin!

Love Your Skin!
Use Organic Personal Care Products From Norwex

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth
Join Our Team and Support Our Cause

Start Thinking Norwex!

Improving Quality of Life by reducing the consumption of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.

Visit our main website for details on how you can purchase our products or join our team and help promote this cause.

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!
YOU CAN TOO!


NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE

NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE
Easy Online Shopping!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!
Try the Norwex Window, Glass & Mirror Polishing Cloth
Sunday, October 4, 2009

Norwex Laundry Pre-Wash


The New Laundry Pre-Wash was without a doubt one of the most popular annoucements that were made at the National Conference in Winnipeg in August of this year.
We had all been waiting for a very long time to get a Pre-Wash that was environmentally safe and this new ensyme based product is truly the cat's meow! It is almost unbelievable to finally have a hypoallergenic, biodegradable, non toxic laundry product in my home that does not have any perfumes, dyes or petroleum products in it! (Whew that was a mouth full).
I really had to put this product to what I would call the Ultimate Test. I had loaned my new Fall Products to one of my ladies who was having a party and her products had not arrived yet. To make a long story short I left the spray nozzle on the Oven & Grill Cleaner and it leaked all over my New Car Wash Mitt!!! There were several blue streaks throughout the green mitt from the dye on the label.
I came home and sprayed the mitt with the Laundry Pre-Wash. I let it sit for about a 1/2 hour and then went to the sink and washed the mitt. All of the stains came out!!! I was a believer before but after that I know that everyone has to use this product, it is amazing!
To view this and other Environmental Cleaning and Personal Care Products visit : www.norwex-products-online.com or call Toll Free: 1-877-855-7385

0 comments:

About Me

Norwex Enviro Products - Marg Vines
View my complete profile

Sell Norwex Online!

Sell Norwex Online!
Purchase YOUR Norwex Website from www.NorwexWebsites.com!

Followers