Love Your Skin!

Love Your Skin!
Use Organic Personal Care Products From Norwex

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth

Norwex Consultants Love The Earth
Join Our Team and Support Our Cause

Start Thinking Norwex!

Improving Quality of Life by reducing the consumption of chemicals in cleaning and personal care.

Visit our main website for details on how you can purchase our products or join our team and help promote this cause.

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!

I'VE FOUND MY DREAM JOB!
YOU CAN TOO!


NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE

NORWEX PRODUCTS ONLINE
Easy Online Shopping!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!

Window Cleaning Made Easy!
Try the Norwex Window, Glass & Mirror Polishing Cloth
Sunday, October 4, 2009

Olive Oil Salt Scrub


The New Olive Oil Salt Scrub will be a very popular Christmas Gift for any lady on your Christmas list this year.

I have never been a pot and jar kind of gal, but I made up my mind that since I am "getting up there" as my kids would say, (and they are not talking about my height by the way) that I would make a concerted effort to try some of these so called mositurizing products.
You know the old saying "too late smart", well that is how I feel about the Olive Oil Salt Scrub. I heeded the warning about how it could make your tub slippery when you wash off the scrub, so I took extra precautions as it did indeed leave some oily film on the floor of the tub. It was well worth the time it took to wash out the tub before having my shower as my skin felt like velvet after just one application.
It contains Dead Sea Salt, Olive Oil, Orange Citrus and Lemon Citrus, so you don't have to worry about applying it all over your body and rubbing it in for a baby soft skin result. Ok, ok, so now I'm hooked and will in fact continue on my quest for youthful looking skin and try some of the other moisturinzing creams as well.
To try it for yourself, you can purchase it online at, http://www.norwex-products-online.com/index.html

0 comments:

About Me

Norwex Enviro Products - Marg Vines
View my complete profile

Sell Norwex Online!

Sell Norwex Online!
Purchase YOUR Norwex Website from www.NorwexWebsites.com!

Followers